Welcome to Indigo Hall, your home for luxurious lowcountry living.
Get to know Charleston’s premiere assisted living community and the incredible care services we have to offer on this site before you book your personalized tour to see our southern charm and hospitality for yourself.
Perfectly located in the heart of James Island, Indigo Hall has arrived to meet the assisted living and memory care needs of the greater Charleston area while redefining luxury senior living with resort-style accommodations.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
The support you need and the amenities you want are woven together and laced with luxury in Charleston’s newest assisted living and memory care community — Indigo Hall.
- Daily personal care tailored to each person’s needs, including medication assistance, and assistance with activities of daily living
- Dining including three meals daily in our beautiful dining rooms, featuring gourmet selections, local favorites, desserts, and snacks
- Life enrichment program and social calendar with daily events including social gatherings, outings, wellness events, spiritual life, and more
- Housekeeping and linen services
- The Journey Memory Care Program providing specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or similar memory loss
- Medical, dental, and rehabilitative services available on-site in the Wellness Center
- Scheduled local transportation to physician appointments, recreational events, and outings
Enjoy room service in your studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment. Relax with a classic novel in our traditional library. Mingle over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres during weekly happy hour, or indulge in a three-course meal in our elegant dining room. At Indigo Hall, the choices are yours.
- Cable TV & individual climate controls in each apartment
- Electronic call system in all living units
- Two resident dining rooms serving meals restaurant-style
- Private family dining room
- Elaborate rehabilitation room to include physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Transportation services with lift for medical appointments, shopping & excursions
- Theater room
- Hydroponic garden
- Exterior courtyards with open-air dining area and rain gardens
- Tree-lined sidewalks
- Raised gardens for planting
- Memory Care apartments in a secured “neighborhood” with living skills stations
- Library with computer access
- Clinic – to include 3rd party provided primary care, podiatry and home health nursing
- Salon & barber shop
- Pets welcome
Our assisted living and memory care community supports your loved one with individualized plans, home-like environments and a caring, experienced staff.
Our staff is dedicated to providing a safe, warm, engaging environment where every resident can live fully and comfortably – with health and personal care tailored to their unique needs. It’s all part of our mission to help every resident live their best life.
Our approach is holistic: we take into account each resident’s previous experience, skills, likes and dislikes, and unique limitations they face each and every day. We then create a personalized plan of care that’s specifically tailored to your loved one’s needs.
We understand that each person has unique and personal needs. Residents will experience the perfect balance of safety and independence while living in our community.
Contact an advisor to find out more on our pricing options at (843) 406-4747.
About Our Community
Located in the heart of James Island, Indigo Hall nods to the southern charm and hospitality of Charleston’s roots, while offering quality care and daily assistance for all our residents.
- Terrace Theatre
- City of Charleston Golf Course
- Cross Creek Shopping Center
- Harris Teeter
- Folly Beach